Thursday, February 16, 2017

Granny Annie's Farm is Coming Back!

YES! Granny Annie's Farm is coming back!

For those that have been following along with my story of how I lost my farm and home just over a year ago, I will be continuing that story at a future time. For now, though, I need to concentrate on restarting my farm and homestead in a new location. Feel free to ask any questions you have, though.

It didn't work out where I currently am (farming as a couple), so I am once again moving. I have been searching high and low for just the right (and meagerly affordable) property to begin Granny Annie's Farm over on. I am working on acquiring a specific piece of property. It has hit some snags, but still very hopeful.

I will be beginning Granny Annie's Farm and Homestead all over, from the ground up. Everything will have to be rebuilt. I would love for you to follow along, as I begin life anew, totally from scratch, from the ground up. I will do my best to share it all, the good, the bad and the funny.

So come on and follow along as this old Granny, once gain, begins my life and farm all over, with my fur babies and feathered friends in tow. I am sure it will be a very interesting and entertaining ride!

Thanks for stopping in and have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment