Thursday, April 14, 2016

Granny Annies Farm has moved, but the Battle Continues!

 Some of you probably know that Granny Annie's Farm has moved. For those of you that don't know, my farm has moved to my fiance's farm. It has been a long, hard battle, as my home and property of nearly 19 years was suddenly foreclosed on while I was actually in the middle of a home loan modification.

The foreclosure began illegally, yet everything just kept on going right on through, regardless. Then the war, with all of its battles began, and continues on today, even after I am moved. Why? Because I am not totally moved . . . many of my belongings and farm supplies are still there, just sitting there, and yet more dirty pool was played to keep me from getting my things.

In the coming days, I will be sharing my stories with you... all the ups, downs, and continued fights. I will be doing this not only to get and protect what is mine, but even more importantly is that this is happening to so many people that I want to share all the resources and options that I know about with those people. I also hope that someone will see this all and share with  me, options and resources that I don't know about and can use.

I will warn you, I may be jumping around a bit with the order of events. I will probably be starting with a couple of months ago, lead up to know, then flash back to the beginning. Please feel free to ask questions along the way if my posts aren't completely clear, or if you have any questions at all. 

In the mean time, you can also follow along with me at Two Farms One as I begin life over in my new home (yes, it is a tent, but very comfortable) with my wonderful fiance and we begin the journey to combine our two farms into one fantastic one.

Thanks for reading and have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment